Reference : UMR6506-OLIMAR-001
Workplace : CAEN
Date of publication : Monday, July 11, 2022
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 6 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Rakking from 2930 and 3895 € gross salary per month depending on experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
Define and validate a reaction mechanism in three-way catalysis which models the experimental data and makes it possible to obtain all the quantitative characteristics of the related kinetic model.
* Acquire catalytic data by operando FTIR spectroscopy under three-way catalysis conditions.
* Use and develop a kinetic modeling tool exploiting all the experimental data obtained.
* Present the results obtained to the international industrial partner (oral presentation, writing of reports and scientific articles)
-Autonomy in managing flows and analyzes necessary for carrying out activity tests in heterogeneous catalysis.
– Knowledge in chemometrics and FTIR operando will be a plus
-Knowledge of python language required in order to interact efficiently and quickly with the existing kinetic modeling interface.
– Excellent skills in oral/written English necessary to communicate with the industrial partner.
The Catalysis and Spectrochemistry (LCS) laboratory has built its reputation on the operando spectroscopy of the catalyst, that is to say on the observation of the material in the chemical reactor, in real time, during the reaction. Since 2009, the LCS has also been recognized worldwide for its research into the design of microporous materials, such as zeolites, with very specific properties. With a very strong center in infrared spectroscopy, but also in NMR and Raman spectroscopy, the LCS occupies a unique place in the field of automotive depollution, in energy production and in the field of bioresources.
To apply for a job: https://emploi.cnrs.fr/Offres/CDD/UMR6506-OLIMAR-001/Default.aspx?lang=EN