The current health situation, in connection with the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, is shaking up everyone’s personal and professional daily life. The GECat2021 congress is no exception and the GECat team is currently uncertain whether it will actually be held in presential from May 31 to June 3, 2021 in Hendaye.
The GECat nevertheless remains very attached to the conviviality and spontaneity of the scientific exchanges which have enriched its history. This particularity, appreciated by the community, has led to the bet of keeping the GECat2021 in face-to-face mode as long as possible rather than reorienting itself now towards organizing the congress in virtual mode.
However, the terms of abstract submission and registration remain unchanged:
- Abstracts must be submitted before January 08, 2021 on the SciencesConf platform: https: //gecat.sciencesconf.org/
- Registration / payment will be open from Monday March 1st.
- Further information is also available at https://gecat.crihan.fr
Following the cancellation of the 2020 edition:
- Those who had submitted an abstract for the GECat 2020 are invited to resubmit their contributions if they wish.
- Oral, flash or poster contributions accepted within the framework of GECat 2020 will be greatly favored during this new edition.
• The themes of GECat 2020 are maintained for this 2021 edition